At Essence Serviced Apartments, we believe that it is important for you to maintain your privacy. We are therefore committed to limiting access to your personal information.
Purpose of the Policy
Essence Serviced Apartments Australia Pty Limited (Essence Serviced Apartments) takes its obligations under the Privacy Act 1998 (Commonwealth) seriously and as such takes all reasonable steps to comply with the Act and protect the privacy of the personal information that we hold. This policy sets out how we intend to do so.
Collection of Information
Essence Serviced Apartments is committed to protecting and maintaining the privacy, accuracy, and security of your personal information. We therefore will only collect information, which is relevant to our relationship with you.
Use of your Information
We will limit the use of your personal information to:
- conducting our business of providing accommodation, associated services and performing our internal administration or operations,
- maintaining records as required by Local, State or Federal Laws and for the proper administration of your account,
- advising you of matters which are relevant to your accommodation at Essence Serviced Apartments,
- maintaining our relationship with you as a guest at Essence Serviced Apartments
Who may use your Information?
We will not share your personal information with any other company or person, other than:
- regulatory bodies,
- government agencies,
- law enforcement bodies,
- tribunals, and
- courts as required by law
Essence Serviced Apartments binds our associated companies, employees, agents, contractors and external advisers and other organisations with which we deal to the same standard of confidentiality as Essence Serviced Apartments itself promises in this policy, so that they cannot provide this information to anyone else.
We only collect sensitive information about you with your consent. We will only use the sensitive information, which you chose to provide to us, to assist with the allocation of your accommodation at Essence Serviced Apartments, and to maintain our relationship with you. This may include contacting your next of kin if you are involved in a medical emergency or at the request of Law Enforcement agencies.
Security of your information
- Your information may be stored in hardcopy or electronically in our systems.
- We maintain physical security over our paper and electronic data storage as well as our premises and computer net work, which meet current industry standards.
- We will not retain any of your information for longer than is required by us operational or administratively or in order to fulfil our legal and statutory obligations.
- With your help, we will keep your personal information accurate, complete, and up to date.
You can access most of the personal information we hold about you and request corrections or updates. However, unless required to do so by Law, we will not provide you with information relating to existing or anticipated legal proceedings against you, or which might threaten the privacy of others.
Contacting us about your Information
If you would like to gain access to or correct or update your personal information or you think we have failed to comply with the standards, which are set out in this policy, please contact us at our student services area.
Conference Facilities Available
Call us now to inquire about our conference day packages, from only $59.00 per person,located in Chermside and close to Brisbane Airports. *Terms and conditions apply, *Min. delegates per day required.
We specilise in group accommodation; sporting, school, club or association, of all ages and sizes. Prices can include transport, meals and accommodation. INQUIRE NOW
All our accommodation rates include complimentary Light Breakfast (tea, coffee, OJ, choice of 3 cereals and toast), WiFi, Car Parking, Gym pass, Foxtel, access to our Guest Lounge, childrens corner, BBQ and Garden Terrace.
Click here to see a list of the upcoming event options available at the Boondall Entertainment Centre.